View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
90 Wagovan 2wd 

Hi, so I've been tinkering around trying to get spark to a frankstein build i have in a 90 wagovan,(for like 2 months) which has excellent compression and looks like a nice motor, i have been trying a lot of things, to get spark to the distributor, but not the best with wiring.. cash is in hand to anyone that can get the motor to run plus beer or whatever.. need to get the car running for a winter, I have all the engine harness is plus a rywire kit, dizzy's and and different ecus, just getting the stock wiring harness which is dpfi, to throw some signal at the distributor and possibly the fuel system, as for everything else no problem, just need to see this motor fire, any takers?
90 ctr p3-3 head
b18a block,
paying cash! lol

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:21 pm
1 Star User
1 Star User

have you taken apart the dizzy?

I once bought a dizzy and put it on my GSR... long story short, spent $400 dollars more only to find out the originally purchased dizzy was bust. bought another, fired first go.

I'm more than willing to come give it a look, but im not free until Thurs/Fri.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:02 pm

thanks for the response bro, ive got two dizzys ive been tryin one is from rywire the other from the engine, ...Quite positive its in the wiring, the cars never been mpfi, if u kno what im saying,

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 am

Anyone knowing anything about geting a b series to start in a honda civic dpfi conversion message me need your help finishing the wagovan project there is a reward

Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]