View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Cruise Suggestion Thread 
Administrator
Administrator

So TJ brought this up on the Facebook page and I figured I would go ahead and create this thread or else it may just not come to fruition at all.

Lot's of people are always asking about what kind of stuff we have planned for LSS and what everyone needs to realize that this is not a community planned by one hierarchical member, but it should be created and inspired by the entire population of LSS.

The one specific thing that keeps getting brought up is to do a cruise. Now as we did last year the end of the year cruise to Spud Box in Kaladar was a huge success, had great food, and the northern country roads made for some awesome spirited driving afterwards. I and many other members are obviously willing to do more than just this one cruise a season so I am asking people on here for some suggestions as far as what you guys want to do to organize a cruise other than just the year ender? Is it something everyone is interested in or is the one year end cruise enough for people?

Sometimes as admin of a forum like LSS you have to really ask yourself "Is planning what I'm about to plan really worth it by myself if no one else is interested" which is where that leaves me now.

I am open and willing to suggestions of things like dates for cruises, locations, routes, food stops, etc. Everyone needs to understand this does not stop at cruises though....if there is something you want to see as part of the LSS community to do as a whole whether it be a golf outing all the way to laser tag I don't care, just make the suggestion! It can never hurt to suggest it, because generally if you are thinking of an idea someone else has a good chance of thinking the same thing.

....no GO!

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

LSS trip to Japan! To visit me, and to visit Japan before it is destroyed by Fukushima.

Pancake Racing JB7

Adventures in Japanland
http://limestonestreetscene.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

Intro
http://limestonestreetscene.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=136

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
1 Star User
1 Star User

I'm in for a cruise... Although the sunfire isn't much of a cruise car. :(
Golf day I'm in 100%.
Fishing outting for those who enjoy it.
Big BBQ at someones place or a local park (or distant park to combine a cruise and bbq.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:15 am
Administrator
Administrator

elliott_219 wrote:
I'm in for a cruise... Although the sunfire isn't much of a cruise car. :(
Golf day I'm in 100%.
Fishing outting for those who enjoy it.
Big BBQ at someones place or a local park (or distant park to combine a cruise and bbq.

I like the BBQ idea a lot, I used to host some at my parents house when I was there. Still need to acquire a new one for my place now lol.

Come on guys....the new guy has more suggestions than anyone...tisk tisk.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 Star User
1 Star User

westport cruzz! bbq @lake ontario park!

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 pm
3 Star User
3 Star User

Im down for a cruise as well. Someplace we could get a good groupshot of all the members and their cars would be cool in my opinion.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 pm
2 Star User
2 Star User

Why not cruise to Picton Airport on Sunday, drive around it for a while, then cruise home on the ferry.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]