View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
At First Glance: Your Opinions on the new Forums!? 

How do you feel about the new forum design and layout?
I absolutely love the changes, and am looking forward to frequently using the forums! 76%  76%  [ 13 ]
I am still undecided on whether I like the new layout or not, I need some time to make up my mind. 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
I prefer the old layout over this new one (Please state why in a comment if possible!) 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 17

At First Glance: Your Opinions on the new Forums!? 
Administrator
Administrator

nigel wrote:
really liking the layout now that I'm back on the board emilio. About the only thing I'm not liking is the ghost town feel, wish there was more action around here, as I'd like more local stuff to look at online, as I'm on numerous forums for automotive, guns, audio, etc, but most are not local, but national/multinational based, with members very spread out.

Thanks man, ghost town "feel" i believe has been brought on by the winter blues commonly experience by our kind in the winter. Don't you worry, I finally graduated from my post secondary education and this summer is ALL cars ALL the time. Everyone will be seeing some changes on here in the next couple weeks as well as activities, meets, cruises, shows, etc for this entire summer.

Welcome back!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
3 Star User
3 Star User

Wow never even seen this topic I think it looks alot nicer and more more inviting Aswell. I liked the octagon on the last one but in another way not having it can avoid a lot of conflict which is a positive. I deffinetly agree on the winter time blues I haven't touched my Crx since last fall so I haven't been overly active on the site either but all in all looks great and looking forward to all the future changes

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:56 am
1 Star User
1 Star User

I've had the winter blues since last june when I took my truck off the road. Needs too much work for my pocket book right now, and we needed two vehicles that could carry both kids on the road. Trying to get out to the garage more to do the little things that aren't costing me money, but it's hard to find any time for me, let alone the truck...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:37 pm
1 Star User
1 Star User

This is my first venture back on the forum in probably 5 years and it is much more visually appealing. Good work Emilio. The lighter background is much more inviting and looks "clean". I do most of my browsing on my phone and find it easy to navigate and view (HTC One X).

Keep up the good work! (kind of surprised you didn't throw some purple in there to match the ek)

1967 Corvette

Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 am
Administrator
Administrator

Sprocket wrote:
This is my first venture back on the forum in probably 5 years and it is much more visually appealing. Good work Emilio. The lighter background is much more inviting and looks "clean". I do most of my browsing on my phone and find it easy to navigate and view (HTC One X).

Keep up the good work! (kind of surprised you didn't throw some purple in there to match the ek)

Haha thanks and honestly I want to do even more with it this summer, I have just been so swamped since school finished it's insane I thought it would be quite the opposite!
Stay tuned for updates reallllll soon.

Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3