View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm



Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Official Post Whore Thread. 
Author Message
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Kingston, Ontario
jt_rebel wrote:
2low wrote:
no smelt like emilio's crotch


How do you know what Emilio's crotch smells like? :mrgreen:


You know that awkward thing you need to get on your car, and you just have to accept the fact that your crotch is in the persons face who is unfortunately enough for them, helping you. lol.....
I kid I kid, it's cause I rubbed my sweaty balls on his pillowsssssss

_________________
Image
My 1999 Honda EK Build Thread: Here


Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
2 Star User
2 Star User

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Posts: 98
Location: Kingston
Emilio wrote:
jt_rebel wrote:
2low wrote:
no smelt like emilio's crotch


How do you know what Emilio's crotch smells like? :mrgreen:


You know that awkward thing you need to get on your car, and you just have to accept the fact that your crotch is in the persons face who is unfortunately enough for them, helping you. lol.....
I kid I kid, it's cause I rubbed my sweaty balls on his pillowsssssss


i rubbed my sweaty balls on your recaros

_________________
http://www.1wire.ca
provide wiring specialties to your vehicle


Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Kingston, Ontario
2low wrote:
i rubbed my sweaty balls on your recaros


I know, I hate it :(

_________________
Image
My 1999 Honda EK Build Thread: Here


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
3 Star User
3 Star User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 am
Posts: 160
Location: Plainfield
Emilio wrote:
2low wrote:
i rubbed my sweaty balls on your recaros


I know, I hate it :(


There's not water hot enough to take that off your recaros :lol:


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 am
Profile
4 Star User
4 Star User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 am
Posts: 328
8-) :arrow: :mrgreen: :oops: :) :D 8-) 8-) :lol: :x
emilio. we need more smilies/emoticons.

and change the limit on them. god. i wanted to put like 100.

_________________
PM me with your welding/fabrication requests.
www.facebook.com/hellafab


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am
Profile
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Matt wrote:
8-) :arrow: :mrgreen: :oops: :) :D 8-) 8-) :lol: :x
emilio. we need more smilies/emoticons.

and change the limit on them. god. i wanted to put like 100.


Hahaha its for that reason I set a limit, I will definately see about more smilies though :!:

_________________
Image
My 1999 Honda EK Build Thread: Here


Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
3 Star User
3 Star User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 am
Posts: 141
Location: Canada
So many spam bots


Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Profile
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Purposebuilt wrote:
So many spam bots


I know, believe me this is a constant job for me to remove them, but also to try new methods of prevention every day. Stick with me, it will be fixed soon enough.

_________________
Image
My 1999 Honda EK Build Thread: Here


Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.